2017 Subaru Impreza 2.0i-S G5
LIke New !
One owner full service history, This vehicle is in excellent condition inside and out, would suite the fussiest of buyers.
A breakthrough in performance. A ride that feels as fun as it looks. Clever tech that sets new standards for what a small car can do – meet the all-new 2017 Subaru Impreza. This car won’t just keep you moving, it’ll deliver pure, effortless fun. Get ready to do something you'll love.
The new generation of Impreza delivers enjoyment and peace of mind like never before. It’s the combination of dynamic performance and world-class safety that gives the freedom to do more, and get so much more out of life.
ADVANCED TECH THAT LOOKS OUT FOR YOU
EyeSight® Driver Assist system is like your second pair of eyes, spotting potentially dangerous situations like cyclists up ahead. It alerts you to take action and applies the brakes automatically if you don’t.
Our award-winning third-generation EyeSight® Driver Assist system works by capturing 3D images through forward facing stero cameras.
EVERYTHING TO ASSIST YOUR DRIVE
Imagine if your wing mirrors could alert you when there’s something in your blind spot. Or if your car could guide you neatly into a parking spot. We made all this happen – and more – with Subaru’s Vision Assist technology.1
Blind spot monitor
If a vehicle is in your blind spot, a light symbol on your side mirror lights up – on either side of the car – to let you know.
Rear cross traffic alert
If you’re reversing and a vehicle drives past behind you, you will receive an audible and visual warning. Perfect for Saturday morning shopping.
Lane change assist
If you’re changing lanes and a fast approaching vehicle is behind you, a light symbol will warn you of its presence.
THE SAFER ENGINE
The famous Subaru Boxer engine is not only a great performer; it also reduces the risk of injury in a severe frontal collision. This is because it’s designed to sit lower and flatter in the engine bay than traditional engines, so it will slide below the cabin – not through it – in an accident.
Spacious styling, sporty character – meet the perfect city car. New Impreza fits so much more into life, with a stylish new design and intuitive, state-of-the-art comforts. Get ready to do amazing thing, and look amazing too.
BOLD FROM EVERY ANGLE
We spared nothing in redesigning Impreza – it’s 95% completely new from the ground up. It starts as you see Impreza approach with lustrous, bold headlights, and ends with sleeker, refined rear tail lights atop its chiselled frame. A wide, low stance and 18” alloy wheels deliver sharp contemporary style
Impreza boasts a high quality finish on every exterior touch point. But it doesn’t just look good. Reduced air resistance makes for a smarter drive, thanks to the aerodynamic design. And sporty alloy wheels across the range, add to its gutsy character.
This classic model has new garnishes everywhere you look. Inside and out.
Craftsmanship is key to Impreza. Beautiful soft touch components and elegant design give a simple, yet edgy feel. Sports seats add character, while delivering on ergonomic design too.
With state of the art touches everywhere you look and clever space all around, the passenger comfort goes up a gear. Plus improved climate control and beautifully distributed airflow are complemented by plenty of leg room, 60/40 folding seats and the perfect wide boot opening.
DO MORE MUSIC
Enjoy a rich, beautiful 8” Infotainent Display unit with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ connectivity1. All housed within a stylish instrument cluster, loaded full of tech like dual zone climate control, Auto Stop Start, Sat Nav, Sunroof and a Push Start ignition.
WE'RE LOOKING OUT FOR YOU
EyeSight® Driver Assist is like your second pair of eyes, spotting potentially dangerous situations like cyclists up ahead. It alerts you to take action, and applies the brakes automatically if you don’t.
Our award-winning third-generation EyeSight® Driver Assist system works by capturing 3D images through forward facing stereo cameras.
Small car. Big heart. The new Impreza is setting the competition on fire. Whether you’re hitting the beach or running to work, do it in style with a Direct Injection engine and the famous Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive. This car is a fun to drive machine, giving you 101 ways to do life better – and then some.
FUN TO DRIVE
Impreza has grip like no other car in its class, hugging the roads like a sports car. Its dynamic performance makes it super easy to drive too. Better suspension, more rigid, stable, stronger and safer – plus its beautifully smooth acceleration will have you zipping all over town with a smile on your face.
SMOOTHER THAN SMOOTH
Experience amazing acceleration thanks to the new 7-speed CVT in manual mode. It is 7kg lighter and extremely responsive while traversing winding roads and hills, and incredibly smooth in urban and highway conditions.
OUTSTANDING FUEL EFFICIENCY
The new Impreza has outstanding efficiency for such fun – from 7.2/100km.
Designed for the pure enjoyment of driving, the horizontally-opposed Boxer engine has been finely tuned to deliver optimum power, torque, exhaust emissions, fuel economy and idling stability via Subaru’s Dual Active Valve Control System (DAVCS).
It’s linear, efficient pleasure on the road, wherever it may take you. While its famed vice-like road grip makes every errand a joy ride.
This vehicle qualifies for our exclusive Motor Vehicle Protection plan, giving you peace of mind and assurance for the next 3 years or until the vehicle has travelled 175,000 kms.
Feel confident buying from an established family owned Multi Franchised Dealership with over 30 years of service, conveniently located just off Eastlink, 500m from Kananook Train Station.
Huge range of quality Pre-Owned and Demonstrator Vehicles, all available for immediate delivery.
Flexible finance options available.
Vehicle Servicing and Protection Packages.
Easy Interstate Delivery can be arranged.
ONSITE CUSTOMER PARKING AT REAR OF CAR YARD.
- Vehicle: 2017 Subaru Impreza 2.0i-S G5
- Price: Was $26,990 Now $25,490 Drive Away
- Category: Used
- Kilometres: 31813 kms
- Colour: Ice Silver
- Transmission: CVT
- Drive: Four Wheel Drive
- Body: Hatch
- Doors: 5
- Engine: 2.0 Litres
- Power: 115kW @ 6000rpm
- Reg Plate: 1JY3XX
- Cylinders: 4 cylinders
- Fuel Type: Petrol - Unleaded ULP
- Gears: 7
- ANCAP: 5
- Engine #: *######
- Induction: Aspirated
- Stock #: U120227
- VIN: JF1GT7KL5HG006410
- Fuel Consumption: 7.2L/100km
- Fuel Rating: 81.5 stars
Features and Specifications
Audio, Visual & Communication
- Audio - Aux Input Socket (MP3/CD/Cassette)
- Audio - Aux Input USB Socket
- Bluetooth System
- CD Player
- 6 Speaker Stereo
- Multi-function Control Screen - Colour
- Smart Device App Display/Control
- Smart Device Integration - Android Auto
- Smart Device Integration - Apple CarPlay
Instruments & Controls
- Trip Computer
- Tyre Pressure Sensor
- Clock - Digital
- GPS (Satellite Navigation)
- Leather Gear Knob
- Leather Seats - Partial
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Pedals - Sports
Lights & Windows
- Tail Lamps - LED
- Daytime Running Lamps - LED
- Demister - 1st Row Side Window
- Fog Lamps - Front
- Headlamps - Active (Cornering/steering)
- Headlamps - Electric Level Adjustment
- Headlamps - LED
- Headlamps Automatic (light sensitive)
- Intermittent Wipers - Variable
- Power Windows - Front & Rear
- Rain Sensor (Auto wipers)
- Rear Windows - Extra Dark/Privacy
- Rear Wiper/Washer
Safety & Security
- Airbag - Knee Driver
- Warning - Rear Cross Traffic (when reversing)
- Airbag - Passenger
- Airbags - Head for 1st Row Seats (Front)
- Airbags - Head for 2nd Row Seats
- Airbags - Side for 1st Row Occupants (Front)
- Blind Spot Sensor
- Brake Assist
- Camera - Rear Vision
- Central Locking - Key Proximity
- Collision Mitigation - Forward (High speed)
- Collision Mitigation - Forward (Low speed)
- Collision Warning - Forward
- Control - Electronic Stability
- Control - Traction
- ABS (Antilock Brakes)
- Data Dots - Part Identifiers
- EBD (Electronic Brake Force Distribution)
- Engine Immobiliser
- Hill Holder
- Lane Departure Warning
- Seatbelt - Adjustable Height 1st Row
- Seatbelt - Load Limiters 1st Row (Front)
- Seatbelt - Pretensioners 1st Row (Front)
- Seatbelts - Lap/Sash for 5 seats
- Airbag - Driver
- Electric Seat - Drivers
- Headrests - Adjustable 1st Row (Front)
- Headrests - Adjustable 2nd Row x3
- Heated Seats - 1st Row
- Seats - 2nd Row Split Fold
- Engine - Stop Start System (When at idle)
- 4 Wheel Ventilated Disc Brakes
- Adjustable Steering Col. - Tilt & Reach
- Multi-function Steering Wheel
- Power Steering - Electric Assist
Transmission & Drivetrain
- Active Torque Transfer System
- Gear Shift Paddles behind Steering Wheel
Wheels & Tyres
- 18" Alloy Wheels
- Spare Wheel - Space Saver/Temporary
- Park Brake - Electric
- 12V Socket(s) - Auxiliary
Comfort & Convenience
- Sunvisor - Illuminated Vanity Mirrors Dual
- Tool Kit
- Voice Recognition
- Armrest - Rear Centre (Shared)
- Bottle Holders - 1st Row
- Bottle Holders - 2nd Row
- Cargo Blind - Rear
- Cargo Tie Down Hooks/Rings
- Cruise Control - Distance Control
- Cup Holders - 1st Row
- Cup Holders - 2nd Row
- Door Pockets - 1st row (Front)
- Door Pockets - 2nd row (rear)
- Footrest - Drivers
- Keyless Start - Key/FOB Proximity related
- Air Cond. - Climate Control 2 Zone
- Map/Reading Lamps - for 1st Row
- Air Conditioning - Pollen Filter
- Remote Fuel Lid Release
- Seatback Pocket - Front Passenger Seat
- Starter Button
- Storage Compartment - Centre Console 1st Row
- Drive By Wire (Electronic Throttle Control)
- Body Colour - Bumpers
- Body Colour - Exterior Mirrors Partial
- Body Colour - Rear Garnish
- Chrome Door Handles - Exterior
- Chrome Door Handles - Interior
- Chrome Window Surrounds - Exterior
- Power Door Mirrors - Folding
- Power Door Mirrors - Heated
- Remote Boot/Hatch Release
- Side Skirts
- Spoiler - Rear Roof Mounted
- Sunroof - Electric
Specifications have been sourced from redbook.com.au and are based on manufacturer standard specifications. Actual specifications for this vehicle may differ, please confirm with the seller.
- Used Vehicle
- 31813 kms
- Ice Silver
- 4 Cylinders 2.0 Litres
- Name: Frankston Subaru
- Location: 6 - 8 Wells Road,
Seaford VIC 3198
Loan Amount: $25490
Loan Term: 5 years
Loan Interest: 10%
The calculator is provided only as a general self-help planning tool. Results depend on many factors, including the assumptions you provide. We do not guarantee their accuracy, or applicability to your circumstances.
2017 Subaru Impreza 2.0i-S G5
- Used Vehicle
- 31813 kms
Stock No: U120227
Price: Was $26,990 Now $25,490 Drive Away
Deposit: $200 AUD
To get the priority option on this vehicle, simply place a $200 deposit and one of our consultants will be in touch within 30 minutes, during normal business hours. This will hold the vehicle for 1 business day.
We can assist you with Finance, Insurance and Extended warranty options.
If the vehicle isn’t everything you expected, we will fully refund your $200.
Should you wish to proceed with purchasing the car, our consultants will arrange everything with you, making the process both streamlined and personal.
^ $126 per week is available to approved applicants only. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Excludes government, rental and national fleet customers. This offer is based on a consumer loan with 60 monthly payments of $547.59 and an APR of 10% with $0.00 deposit and a balloon payment of 0%. Total amount payable $32,855.23. Conditions, fees and charges apply. Frankston Subaru reserves the right to vary or withdraw this offer.
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the vehicle.